TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi i've 4 endpoint for teleprencese registered on cucm 10.5, i whish receive call from any endpoint from internet trough publich ip address nated on expressway-e i'm setting the flowing configurations on expressway, but no workPattern type: RegexPat...

Hello all,Is there a CPL rule that can be written to block calls originating from a neighbor zone destined to the same neighbor zone?We are having issues with calls being sent from CUCM to our VCS, then VCS routes the call back to CUCM, thus resultin...

I have a PrecisionHD USB  and I am trying to get it to work on my dual boot MacBookPro with Mac OSX Maverick 10.9.5 and Windows 7 Ultimate.I started to load this on the Mac with the green light showing. The app -- Photo Booth would not select the cam...

All internal calls work just fine, but when we try to call an outside IP/hostname I keep getting 404 Not Found.  All outbound ports are open on our firewall and the VCS is setup in a DMZ.  Here are the call details:Call informationStateConnection Fai...

Hello!When scheduling a conference in TMS involving a MCU, after the conference starts the remaining time as expressed in the MCU is around 15 minutes longer than what you scheduled.  Is this some sort of padding that TMS sends to the MCU, kind of li...