TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! VSOM RTSP

Hi,Is there a way to subscribe to a CAM's RTSP stream using VSOM? Does the operation manager provide any kind of API to facilitate this?I know about the CAM API but the problem is that it only works with Cisco IP cameras. I have a few cameras that ar...

sharpgate by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,Using single interface deployment of VCS-C and VCS-E ,Outbound calls are not connecting to the VCSE(from cisco endpoints),but if we are using polycom endpoints calls landing successfully.VCSE having static Nat ip Address.Please suggest the...

renji joy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I tried to make call between Tandberg C60 codecs  with both ends SIP , unfortunately the call couldn't connect. Its not showing the "connecting" message either. Then I changed in the Codec c60 (both sides c60) protocol to H323 , then call co...

Hi I have installed the Cisco VCS Expressway - E and Expressway -C.I´m having issues in the TLS communication between the Cisco Callmanager and the VCS Control.Also, between the VCS Control and the VCS Expressway. I think is a problem of certificates...

Hi,I'm running CUCM 9.1 with Tandberg C40 TC5.1.11 + MCU3515. When a Video Call has been established it works like a charm but when a 3erd Video Phone is added the video conference is established but the tandberg display a "Audio Call" message. The v...

Hi Experts,I'm new to the Cisco forum,  I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issue and/or if there is a fix.we currently have TMS 14.2.2 & a mix of EX-90 & SX-20 all running TC7.1.1.  the SX-20 endpoint however will sometime loss ping a...