TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we have set up a customer infrastructure with a VCS-Control, a MCU 8510  and a 3241 ISDN gateway. The MCU 8510 is registered on the VCS-Control with - Prefix for MCU registrations = 50 - MCU service prefix =  50THe MCU allows ad-Hoc conferences ...

Resolved! ISDN GW 3241 rules

Hello all,I will be configuring next week an isdn gw 3241.  I did some readig about it (user guide and other cisco docs).In my implementation we hane an the isdn gw with 1 E1 (multiple DID).  several video endpoints (VEP) will be using this isdn gw.A...

nuinoahmed by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We run TMS 14.2.1, TMSPE v1, VCS x7.1We run several VCS Controls for several organizations, which couple with potentially different VCS expressways. Whilst calling from one domain to another is fine, adding the contact for the foreign domain to yo...

Wonder if anyone experienced with Lync client cannot complete video call to VCS endpoint via B2bua. As soon as VCS endpoint received a call and picked up, Lycn client would disconnect.  According to the Lync client log, it stated that Lync client "Fa...

khoabui76 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes