TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am getting below error on TMS Server while I do the TMSPE1.1 installation, please help me if you are aware about this windows host process error.I am plannig to install TMSPE also in same TMS Server.TMS Server OS:- Windows server 2008 R2 Ent...

Hi Community,I have the same issue between a 9971 registered on cucm8.6.2 and EX90 or E20 registered on VCS7.2.I'm trying to make an encrypted call fom a EX90 or E20, and a 9971.EX90 and E20 is registerd with TLS9971 is in secure mode, encryption wor...

I'm trying to get E20s to register using VCS-E as a proxy - note I'm not doing provisioning on the E20s.I've got authentication disabled and everything set to "treat as authenticated" for the time being, just for testing.The E20 can register fine dir...

Hi all,The question is in the title. I can only see versions from 4.2.0.10318 and above, but because you have to apply provisioning on a per version basis, and we have old version of Movi still in use, I need to apply provisioning template in order t...