TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a Cisco 4505 MCU and several endpoints.  Is there a way to allow my endpoint(s) make an adhoc multipoint call using the 4505 MCU?  For example, I would say dial site1 using mcu, then dial site2 using mcu or call a group (site 1 and site1......

Publication date: 2013-05-23Author: Kjetil Ree, Cisco CIBUProducts affected: Cisco TMS 14.2.0 and 14.2.1CDETS ID: CSCuh09140Problem DescriptionA defect (CSCuh09140) in Cisco TelePresence Management Suite 14.2.x could severely affect customers and pro...

Kjetil Ree by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a option to backup my Telepresence Infrastructure Devices automatically in scheduled intervals.Unfortunately TMS is not supporting the below devices.MCU 8510TS 8710IDSN GWConductorWe have these in huge and manual backup is not easy.A...

Dears,I have C90 with 3 cameras. I setup the TC CONSOLE same layouts for local and remote side. The default is also set and in the Codec is set to auto profile in layout setting.I made 3 frames for 3 cameras in same screen. I can see also when I pres...