TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi thereOn a project we would like to use a 3000MXP integrator codec.But we found out that this unit is no longer on the price list for sale any more.So the next thing would be a C40 codec. With of course is a much better codec.But.. I could not find...

BW Dijk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am in the process of installing CallManager 8.6 business edition and the customer has requested that we intergated with a Radvision video conferencing solution.Is the above possible and what would be required i.e. Licensing on the Business Editi...

Dear all,We have configured the  Template_jabber_4.4Far End Camera ControlonIn the client pc, we have installed the Cisco Jabber video for telepresence Versin 4.4.However, during the conference, there is " far end camera control is not avaliable" in ...

Hi,i have different CTS / MX / EX Telepresence in use. All registered on CUCM 8.6.  have configured a MCU 5310 on  the Call manager as conference bridge and assigned the Media ressource Group to the devices. Phones use the MCU as well but the Telepre...