Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I am getting the error "The installation was unable to retrieve needed drive information! Error code: 1, Drive Count Fatal Error" everytime I try to install the Cisco OS 2003.1.5 on our IBM 7835-i3 equivalent. It gets to the "Clearing Raid arra...

Hi I have Cisco Meeting  Place Express 2.0 installed on server. Meting Place uses Linux (Red Hat)  as base operation system. I have a problem with Cisco Meeting Place Express and Exchange Server synchronizing.The Cisco Meeting Place Settings areExcha...

I have a customer who is replacing a Toshiba system with UCM-BE / Unity Connection.  Toshiba has the following functionality:External caller dials extension from AA, a pre-recorded annoucement is played on the overhead paging system, then caller is p...

I've been trying to install CUCM 6.0.x on VMware 2.0.2 on Ubuntu with an AMD 64 bit processor with no real luck and on XP with VMware 1.x with even less luck. The disk installs in both cases but once running has a handful of issues keeping it from do...