Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unity 5.0(1.0) and Exchange 2003. All Windows environmentGuysCan anyone one tell me the exact name of the .wav file that produces the following message?(Spell the last and first name then press pound. For Q press 7. For Z press 9. For help press Zer...

tom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Unity Version InformationUnity version : 7.0.2.0Domain name : Domain.comComputer name : UNITYSRV01 (172.xx.1.6)Windows version : Windows 2003 R2 5.2 (Service Pack 2)SQL version : 2000.80.2050.0 (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\binn...

dmckelvey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have installed CUPC 7.0 for Mac and I have got a kind of problem with it - it does not see the status of other users. It is configured for Deskphone, it shows its own presence status, I can place calls to other phones, and another CUPC 7.0 t...

HiI am trying to configure a UC520 to email incoming faxes to users. I have an analogue fax machine that is currently connected to one of the FXS ports and operates as a normal fax. What do I need to configure to make this work, any pointers in the r...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We restored Unity using DIRT and upgrade from 4.0.5 to Unity 5.x. After upgrade went well we run DbWalker and got this error1649:(error) 1 invalid rows found in the GlobalSubscriber tableThese rows have no corresponding GlobalLocation table entry and...

balukr by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Customer is migrating from Meridian OPT 51c to CUCM-BE by department, but would like to migrate everyone to Unity right away. Can Unity Connection on a Business Edition be dual homed to a Meridian using a PIMG and also be connected to CallManager...