Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, After reviewing https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvc88543?emailclick=CNSemail is not clear to me if the bug has been fixed or not. At the status it shows fixed, however is not clear which version is it fixed in. The release not...

Hi, I want to reclaim the disk space, which was deleted on the VMs (thin-provisioned LUNs). I checked my UCS servers, that is not supported Hardware Acceleration, that mean the UCS servers is not supported on VAAI and cannot reclaim the disk space? R...

I've got a C220M4 with a MRAID12G RAID Controller that can't find any drives.  I've pulled two working drives from another recent C220M4 and still can't find the drives.  I've checked cables and UCS can see RAID card and says it is fine.  Any thought...

Hello I have a question on UCS C-Series. I hope someone can help: We have a Cisco UCS C220M3 Rack server and because of some limitations on the vlans we added a VIC 1225 Card on it to attach it to a pair of Fabric Interconnects and provide those vla...