Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I am running ESXI 5.1.0 build 1065491 and I keep receiving the error below the only way to get the server back is by rebooting it.Lost access to volume52fa9798-2f07f05f-c1f7-b0faeb97d646(datastore1) due to connectivity issues. Recoveryattempt i...

jelias008 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,There are two UCS servers which the model is C240 M3 When I created RAID 5 for hard disks, CIMC shows Modrate fault. The warring message is storage virtual drive 0 degraded: please check the storage controller, or reseat the storage drive uc...

Hello, I'm just doing a fresh new UCS install (2.2(1b)), and after having the error of the default keyring being invalid, I've regenerated it. What I'm now seeing in the event log of UCS is that at every 10 min, there is some post ...

Hi All, I have an issue, i created vlan 99 and added the ports and port-channel to the vlan on the ucs fabric interconnects and saved the configs. To my surprise nothing has changed, they are still on vlan 1 (default).See my configuration below.UCS-A...