Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,We have voIP between two sites, connected over MPLS and voice calls drop now and then. We use Avaya for Voice boxes and Cisco routers/switches elsewhere. QoS is configured on both ends of the MPLS to prioritize voice packets and I do not see...

Dears,As you know, RTP uses port range 16384 to 32767 dynamically. Can we define any specific static port manually so that rtp always use that udp port for voice call. I am using 3800 series router for voip setup. I tried to find any configuration bu...

I'm running v.2.1 for the ip communicator. Every since I upgraded from 2.02 I have had a lot of complaints from users stating that they can't dial 800#. all other numbers work. If I un-check the "Optimize for Low Bandwidth" it works. user are able...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We are currently running Call Manager, version 3.3(3) (Upgrading next month to 5.0)Is there any way to specify the caller id to be displayed for outgoing calls for specific extensions, instead of the corporate number now that it displays?Th...

Hi-We have an AT&T DSL on our remote office. When I tried connecting the 7960 directly behind the DSL modem (AT&T provided) my 7960 has either problems registering or getting kicked-out by the server after a few minutes.But when I installed a Linksys...

Hi,I've got two routers connected by ethernet to each other.Whereas I want to simulate a 1Mbps link between these two I have put a 1meg rate limit as input & output in connecting interfaces.rate-limit input 1000000 ....rate-limit output 1000000 ....T...

Hi, I setup one AS5400XM the incoming dialpeer and outgoing dialpeer are configured. we use the codec of outgoing dial peer is codec g729r8 bytes 80. but it cannot adjust bayte szie to 80. it still uses the default vaule (20) to send out traffic. any...

I have three PRI's running onto my router, with around 500 phone numbers on it. If there is a phone number on the PRI from teh telco but no associated DP on the router, then the call takes up all remaining trunks as it searches for a home.The fix fo...

I have a 1 Call Manager cluster with Unity and off box Exchange with 15 remote offices running off of this. Running G729 to the Unity Cluster, and all transcoding is done at the cluster site on CMM blades. My question is at what point is transcodin...

i have 1 AS5350 with 4 E1 ports and 2811 with VWIC-MFT module. I want to connect two routers through E1 ports using PRI/CAS signling in order to transfer voice in POTS. Anyone could help me, what type of physical connection should use and the configu...

Hi,I use ipipgw ios to route the sip call to h323 gateway. The codec of inbound dial peer (sip) is different from the codec of outbound dial peer (h323). it does not work. the call gets fast tone. is it a bug of ipipgw ios?if the codec is same, the c...

i configued h.323 gateway (gateway is connected PSTN through FXO) behind internet NAT router and try to call that gateway from a softphone through internet. the dialed PSTN no is ringging but no voice for both ways. Pls refer the attached configurati...