Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am going to get the time duration used for fax sending in vxml:<transfer name="mycall" destexpr="'fax://' + phone_num" bridge="false" connecttimeout="120s" maxtime="180s" cisco-longpound="true" cisco-mailtoaddress="'xxxx'" > <catch event="telephone...

annyngang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears PGW proffesional,i have my PGW2200 with 2 E1 and need to add new E1 for it and have these Questions:1. Do i need to remove all configurattion at PGW and rebuilt it a gain to add new E1.2. what are the steps and commands to add new E1.thank you...

I'm getting some rejected calls on my real time reporting contacts summary running ipcc 4.05. What I would like to know is what does trigger failure and setup timeout refer to, couldn't find much detail in the admin guide. Thanks

I am deploying the Cisco IP Phone which some people call it softphone. I am trying to set up this software on the CEO home PC through VPN. The software I am using is call Cisco IP Communicator v 2.1.2.0. When I configure the Cisco IP Communicator ...

jtran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,1. I want to do GK on c3825 with c3825-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-11.T4.bin is it possible?2. What kind of IVR server did you use?I want to cooperate GW + IVR server then I need to write some TCL scripts that is difficulty for me. How to...

We recently upgraded our CCM from 4.1(3)sr4c to 4.1(3)sr5d. This has caused a problem for people that utilize the "Personal Address Book" service. They press the services button on their phone and attempt to dial some in the address book and in all c...

fochoa223 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sorry about all the blank posting and for the former post, but the server keeps returningservlet errors. I'm reposting the situation here:I went to Angola to install several AS5400XM to interwork with voicecalls with the existing PBXs. The signal...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends, I am working on voip setup. I am configuring just outgoing call legs. Means, one pots dial-peer for the pbx that is connected with router through pri and others voip for remote destination. I am not configuring incoming legs with "inco...

I was wondering if it's possible to block an outside number from the CCM config. We're getting some phone spam from Macy's Bloomingdale and Bell wants us to by an extra package to block this number. Any help would be appreciated.

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have been working on a one way audio issue for sometime now and the problems still persist. What I have discovered is that, when there is a voice call across the link, all ping tests are dropped. I have applied QoS on the link but the sam...

jkofosu by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes