Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm looking for a basic config for a 3725 with NM-HDV + PVDM to do SIP transcoding from g711 to g729. Anyone with some pointer where to look to start?My setup is:IPIVR<--SIP,G711-->3725<--SIP,G729-->CarrierI have IOS image:c3725-adventerprisek9_i...

smvasagam by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an account with a receptionist phone in the hallway. How can I block this phone from making pstn calls.Currently I have cor setup but it's not working properly. Can someone tell me if there is another way?

dears,i have connfigured my AS5400 as SS7 GW using this configuration:aaa authentication login sanj_aaa1 group radius local noneaaa authentication ppp sanj_aaa1 group radius local noneaaa authorization exec sanj_aaa1 group radius local noneaaa author...

Hi!I have a CM,GW and exchange server(no unity). I am trying to get the fax onramp to work. Where do I specify which mailbox the incoming fax will hit, is this done in GW or Exchange. My thought was that you tied all the fax-ext with the email-accoun...

dears,i have this problem what is the soloving:aaa authentication ppp h323 group radius local noneaaa authorization network h323 group radius local noneaaa accounting network h323 start-stop group radiusaaa accounting connection h323 start-stop group...

my setup includes a hub location housing business critical apps. I'm creating class map at remote locations that include the match protocol command for various urls and citrix traffic for citrix servers and webapps at the central hub site. That's s...

I am implementing MPLS and then Cisco Unity for VOIP. We have 8 locations with a Cisco 2851 where the servers for Unity will reside. What series router should I be looking at for our other locations? Currently we have 1751s that will need to updat...

Hi All, I have some trouble regarding the QOS implementation for the VOICE communication.I tried to setup the low latency queuing but it showed that it is weighted fair queuing.I want to apply the strict policy ( reserved the bandwidth) of 128 k for...

I'm trying to get some input on the direction policy maps should be applied, inbound vs outbound. If I have a central site that is hosting resources that include web related apps, Citrix, and SQL, and want users at a remote end of a point 2 point co...

I have a 2811 with one four-port FXO card; 4 POTS lines are connected to it. Syslog is configured on the router, sending traps (debug level) to a host. For some reasons, I do not get any info in syslog form the card; so making or receiving a call sen...

Hi,We have two AS5400XM (R1 and R2) and there is no and DFC, no ISDN PRI. How do we config the voip to voip? I search cisco and cannot find out the config. Could you give me some idea? following is the dial peer we create. does it work? how do we con...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have here the following VoIP network structure:Analog Phone 1<->PABX<->Gateway AS5350<->Router C6509<->Frame Relay Cloud<->Router 1751<->PABX<->Analog Phone 2The two routers have both data and voice traffic. Supposing that Frame Relay bandwid...