Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Experts, I need help with QoS for voice traffic on a 2821. I have a few phones directly connected to a HWIC-D-9ESW in a 2821.  I'm trying to setup the COS to be trusted so the voice traffic will be classified correctly. Can anyone explain what the be...

I just purchased a new 8851 IP Phone with hopes to use it with a 3rd party IP phone service (SIP) I am unable to login to the web interface for configuration (I believe its turned off by default) After many hours on google I have been unable to find ...

I am looking through the QOS config on our 3650 stacks and wondering about the following -Under each of the classes below I see the number of packets going up, but then below it says 0 packets 0 bytes for each one. What exactly is the output below te...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have created several discussions about the above topic and no yet solution. Please is there any one who can help to diagonalize the cause of this as I have researched about this, verified IP connectivity is up always: Below is the errors ...

I am having the issue that I am unable to make an incoming call to one number only (main line). But I can call in to other numbers except the main line.Call out is no problem. The call flow: External <--------->Tel <------->ISDN ------->Cisco router ...

TAN VO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a small company (25 employees) most of whom are constantly on the phone. At any given moment during the day, 20 of those 25 will be on the phone.  Phones are mission-critical for us.  We do mental health crisis phone counseling, and arrang...

Hello, attached is the topology used and the QoS configuration of the cisco routers in both sites. the problem is that voice breaks at both ends if data traffic is heavy. Seems like QoS may not be functioning as expected could you please check and a...

marinos_g by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes