Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In my environment there is a PBX connecto VIC2-2FXO at router CISCO1751-V. I have an old PBX and when I change the card to VIC-2FXO(EOL), I have from from PBX e works fine. But if I return the new card VIC2-2FXO it doesn't work, even tone is missing...

please any one explain me in detail or give me link to read about TCP behaviour in traffice congesion it means i want to study in detail regarding to Congesion window, receiver window SSTHRESH etc.regardsdevang

What is the best practice for the amount of bandwidth to allocate for various Call Manager signaling (AF31) to WAN connected sites? We use MGCP gateways and SCCP for the phones. Thanks!

Hi Guys:Please I need help with this problem, whenever I make a call from my gateway, instead of the call going out thru the outbound route it will go thru the inbound and this call will not complete.See debug below:*Apr 17 20:45:41.636: //-1/xxxxxxx...

knmezi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have noticed that for all the conversation related to Cisco Sip Proxy server remains unsolved, Should we think that no-body have control on the product?There are no reference guide as well, the only document available is Administrator guide, Insta...

Dear experts,we have got a problem with sip and h323 interoperability, the scenario is as follows,we have many customers connecting to our soft switching cluster, using sip support ipphones ; but on the terminating leg sessions are initiated via h323...

I'm getting a jitter of 15ms!link 128kbps(clock rate), 1 stream Chariot 118(tunnel overhead)*50pps*8kbps=47.2kbps, and MGEN 60kbpsIPv6-MGEN---f0/1-|Router1-s0/0----tunnel GRE----s0/0--Router2-------fastEIPv4-chariot---f0/0-|class-map match-all skinny...

hugoeic by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a PGW2200 and as5350 connected to siwtch(SS7) and PBX(ISDN PRI Q.931). I have configured SS7 signaling link termination from iSLT of 5350 to PGW2200 and ISDN PRI termination in 5350. Now I have no idea how to configure remaining voice time...

We have a PGW with AS5400(integrated SLT), during the peak period calls fails with recovery on timer expiry, we adjusted the T310 on the PGW and the AS5400 to higher value (80,000) still we have this issue. During off peak period calls will terminate...

defash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone explain me how does the comman: voice rtp send-rcv works???That is the issue:1. I´m unsing CCM for VoIP services in one side.2. The transport that I´m using is a cisco 800 (A p2P circuit trough DSL).If I use the voice rtp comman in t...

Top Solution Authors