Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, actually we have this voice network: Branch -PBX - Router - WAN - Router - PBX - Core, (E&M) (1 NM-HDV, with 2 E1, only one port is working now) Now, we are lookig for a redundancy, first step, using both port Branch - PBX - ...

lveraza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying to load a debitcard.tcl script in to my Cisco 3620 Gateway. Every time I run the command, I get the following error message:CANTORGW01(config)#call application voice prepaid tftp://voipsrv/debitcard.tclDeleting TCL IVR App: prepaid ...

chetona by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the deafault voice codec used when you configure a FXS<FXO or E&M card on a router. Is it constant and if it changes on what does it depend? I know you can change it but I am interested in teh default settings.

Anyone know how much bandwidth call setup/tear down takes up?I am planning to reccomend all offices under 400 users be part of a centralized CallManager cluster.Therefore I am trying to find out how much bandwidth to allot for in regards to "Call Pro...

I have one router connect via E1 to PSNT in central site and 1 PBX connect in a router via E1 in remote site.The sites are connect via wam in a IP enviromment.Is it possible the calls originates in site A (PSTN) redirect for PBX in site B e calls ori...

egalvao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two offices in different cities connected by private leased line and i want to deploy VoIP solution between these two. At both the locations cisco 2811 with voice bundle is placed? what all have to do now? which are the modules do i need to b...

Hi,Lately we have problems with the Force Authorization Code, the code that worked previously, all of a sudden doesn't work anymore, the work around is to select the FAC# and update the page and then it works. Call Manager's version: 3.3.4.which was ...

sduchesne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to capture RTP packets,can somebody tell me the tool that I can use to do that.Moreover which application on internet uses RTP so that to capture the packets.I know its a simple one,but I need to know it,Any help will mean a lot me,Sau...

mrunal_47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PGW

I have a brand new boxed netra 120,what steps should i follow to make it pgw 2200 if all the software is provided?After the above setup , how do i connect to a pstn using ss7??

gsoft55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have cisco 3640 router and i want to connect a pbx with that, as my requirement is to implement IP phones in my network. POTS must be able to connect to the IP phones. can any body suggest what may the soln. for the case.Thanks and regds.p...