Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Is this possible to switch calls from PSTN to PSTN on E1 interface on MC3810? I have 30 DS0 and call is getting from PSTN to one of them and I want to switch it to another DS0 statically (certain DS0 to another certain DS0). Any suggestions?Brotha

I have just bought a Cisco routeur 2600 version 12. 2(8)T4 C2600-i-mz.122-8.T4.bin and two Vics maps 2 FXOS + 1 NM - HD - 2V, I must program the voice on IP on my routeur, except that I don't have the Dial-peers commands and voice-harbor. how must I ...

simangoye by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am rebuilding call manager onto a new server from 3.3 to 4.1. I have done a fresh install as the last config was messy and alot was not needed. I have now finished configuring all the phones etc etc. The problem I have is I need to know how to c...

I would like to know when a new PGW patch is available or in general when a new PGW release is available. Unfortunately I didn't find any resources about that on CCO. Can someone help?Thanks.Thomas

6tschraml by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am currently trying to implement LLQ on an ATM to FR 2 Mbps connection. My certification is only up to CCNA and then i learn what i need to use. Now i need to learn QoS.I have been told to use LLQ for prioritizing my voice traffic. I am try...

dukenukem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, folks:I am new to Cisco VoIP solution. I would like to set up a Cisco 7960 phone. When I provisioned the phone, I noticed that there is a parameter called "Admin VLAN ID". Since my phone is connected to an access port of a switch, I believe it sh...

cableip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm configuring voice calls between FXS ports on a 2621-XM at 8 sites and IP Phones at the head office.I've configured POTS and VoIP dial peers and H.323 Gateways(GW) on the routers. Also configured a H.323 Gatekeeper(GK) on a 3640. The CCM and th...

petnan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I'm using cisco 7200 as a gateway connected to E1 with PSTN , I upgrade the IOS to 12.3 , but non on my carriers can terinate calls with codec g723 , only g729 is working . when i send call with G723 codec i get disconnection cause no resour...

alaa.musa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, actually we have this voice network: Branch -PBX - Router - WAN - Router - PBX - Core, (E&M) (1 NM-HDV, with 2 E1, only one port is working now) Now, we are lookig for a redundancy, first step, using both port Branch - PBX - ...

lveraza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes