Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Folks, re: CCM 3.3(3)sr4a After numerous trials and errors, I finally identified my problem of why the db level on MOH wasn't changing after so many parameter changes, so many translations: the newly-translated files have to be MANUALLY copied int...

kramerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got a VoIP network, a PBX Ericcsson PB200 connected to a Cico 2620XM by a E1 R2 digital signaling. I have connected the Cisco 2620XM to a Cisco 1751 through the FXS card, I am using a configuration Frame-Relay to connect the 2620XM to 1751 r...

j.baez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! If I configure a NM-HDV-1E130, which I am also using for incoming and out´going calls for handling also conferencing. How does that work when calls are active. Let's say that I have 30 concurrent calls ongoing on the PRI, can I then have any conf...

aeriksson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all;Are there a way to distinguish between the real VoIP traffic ( Pc to Phone or Phone To Phone ) and other voice traffic ( Pc to Pc; like chat applications) by analyzing the channel or medial VoIP protocols ?Thanks in advance.

paltel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a 1760-V router conected to a PBX (Harris), the problem is I can do only 3 calls at a time, the call 4 doesnt get started, Ive 4 DSP and using Codec g729, at least 8 call could be at the same time.The main conf is:.....tdm clock E1 0/0 both expo...

hi,I have 2 as5300 configuring for VoIP.Since this morning, all calls are working in only one way, I mean that I can hear but the other side can't !!I didn't change anything in the conf ..Thks for ur help

feberle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there I am using AS5350 to setup as SIP, everything was working fine until last night my client has trouble to send in calls. My gateway was sending them 500 Internal Server Error which, will reject all calls from them. I wonder what was the pr...

ian.yu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Group, I've got a Cisco1760, and when inserting a VWIC-2MFT-G703 to either slot2 or slot3 it is not recognized. What is the minimum IOS version needed ?Or could it be a problem with the router ?Thank you,

mhostbaek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any possibitly to force a disconnection cause for an incoming VOIP call? using some TCL script? Can someone help me? I'm newbie in TCL script.regards

ychuan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5350 connected to pbx R2 E1 and ETH go to Voip h323 in the same equipment.Call from R2 pbx into to 5350 without ANI , I need put ANI number in call to h323 with translation rule.I config this:translation-rule 50326700 Rule 1 any 1150326700 u...

ereyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes