Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using Aan IAD having a customer use the pots lines however it seems at times they hangup and pickup to dial again but no dialtone it seems they are not hanging-up in time..  Is there a way to shorten the time it take for it to hangup the line?

Hi,I'm Working As IT-Executive in Company. We have 4 different location connected via VPN-MPLS with good speed. I want to setup IP phones in Network.1- What minimum requirement of Hardware (Router etc.)?2- Is it neccesary to change existing hardware ...

Hi,I'm Working As IT-Executive in Company. We have 4 different location connected via VPN-MPLS with good speed. I want to setup IP phones in Network.1- What minimum requirement of Hardware (Router etc.)?2- Is it neccesary to change existing hardware ...

I have connected an analogue phone to a Cisco ATA 186 Converter, when I make a phone call using the analogue phone I can hear the other person but they cant hear me but external calls work fine

Alex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got a Cisco IP phone 7962 which i've upgraded to App Load ID "jar42sip.9-3-1TH2-5.sbin"Everything was working with IPV4 network, but i'm trying to use it with IPV6, i'm able to configure the IPV6 address manually on the Network Configurat...

dushj0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, where are physically located the bootflash in AS5400XM? I have a log message when boot the Cisco that say "CrashInfo may not be recovered at bootflash:crashinfo" and I think it's missing or corrupted. Thanks 

fsanchez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CUCM 7.1.5. We are using Phone proxy today. I wanted to upgrade to IP phone SSL VPN. I know in 8.x and 9.x the Proxy phone is not supported and Cisco supports SSL VPN.However, The question is: if CUCM 7.1.5 supports Phone SSL VPN.Lastly,I he...

HelloI have recently replaced my PSTN telephone with SIP provided over DSL.  I am using an iPad client is-phone lite as well as a PC client provided by the telecoms provider without problems and I have been trying for a few days to configure a SPA514...

Hi guys,I really don't understand what's going on. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. But.I got a call on my voice-port 0/2/0. But my cisco matches the wrong dial-peer. This dial-peer matches by trunk group "common" which has port 0/0/1-0/0/3 (0/2/0 is not ...