Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I got problem with dtmf RFC2833 in interconnecting with Nextone using SIP.Nextone----------------->AS5300XM (acting as IPIP GW)------------>AS5400-------E1------->PSTNWhen Nextone call in and press 103 to reach extention at my staff, my cis...

usdollars by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all, just a word to say that I am not an expert On Voice Over IP technologies...I would like to know if there is an "on the shelf product" which allows echo cancellation over multiple lines.to simplify my "problem", i have an operator who is...

cetmef123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to add a new global white/black list to PGW?I have one whitelist and wnat to add another one. I used the commandnuman-add:service:name="white",custgrpid="GLBL"but it doesn't accept cust grp id GLBL.In the docs can't find any o...

kbelian by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm actually configuring Fax off-Ramp on a Router 2811.It's working fine with an ISDN connection (Modulo 2 BRI), but it's not working with an analogic line(Modulo FXO)on the router, i have this message during the transfer, after approximatively...

Hi ExpertsI am new to voice need assistanceMy scenarioI have a HP3500 curve in productionit has port 10 defined in data vlan 301 and         port 12 defined in voice vlan 310so i connected port 10 on HP 3500- port 1 on cisco 3650 switch              ...

I have set up our warehouse staff to share centrally placed IP phones by setting them up in Exchange and as a Unity subscriber and then configured the Call Transfer page to ring the extension of the phone closest to where they work in the warehouse. ...

Resolved! Gatekeeper

Can anyone help me clarify the use of gatekeepers.The design is for over 23 remote sites hub and spoke. Each Site has a Gateway. A gatekeeper is at the Hub site.cisco design/config guides say, that each gateway should have a dial peer with a dest pat...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes