Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Здравствуйте. Мы надеемся у вас есть тех.поддержка знающая русский язык. Если нет то мы постараемся объяснить суть проблемы на английском.Суть проблемы в следующем.Мы используем для связи ip телефон Linksys spa941Serial Number 4KM00JB08837 Software V...

Hi, I'm using a UC560 and configured jabber for some iPhones. To avoid confusion, I moved the old numbers from the employees' desk phones to their new Jabber devices and assigned new dn's to the desk phones. So when someone is calling an employee tha...

I recently purchased a Cisco SPA525G2 IP phone but it continuously reboots when connected to my network either via WiFi or a wired connection.  The phone will then lock up and the Mute button will illuminate solid red after about the third reboot.  I...

I set up two 320's with 2.3.2 firmware. SIP service. DIDs going to extensions or groups. And a DID going to AutoAttendant(0) with a 5 second timeout going to a ring group ... or also tried just an extension. External call to the DID going to the AA w...

Hi - we're cutting over an ancient phone system to a Cisco UC560. They have overhead paging already wired and it terminates into a Bogen TAMB. We plan on running that into an FXO or FXS port.Can anyone tell me how / what we need to configure on the C...