Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hey guys, your thoughts regarding our problem would be appreciated! Our office has a uc320w installed as part of a small network; three desks with spa508, spa504, and spa525g2 respectively. We roll over our phones to an external call center after hou...

I am having issues pairing my headset with the SPA525.Software Version: 7.4.9cBluetooth version: 0.00.34 The headert was working.  After doing a factory reset of the pone to resolve other issues, I can no longer paid theheadset.  I had a similar pro...

Dear all,I have been running the SCC Advanced Server now for almost 45 days at a customer's location. Unfortunately we have not yet been able to really test the advanced client application and now time is running out on us since the evaluation licens...

Hi i have a site with CUCM 8.0 IN UAE and got another site in Nigeria where connected with VPN for data network access .Nigeria branch has got UC520-32U-8FXO-K9 and some SPA525G2 , SPA504G .SRW248G4P-K9-EU switch and juniper firewall .Now the Nigeria...