Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Tengo un SPA3102 conectado por medio del puerto PSTN a un conmutador Panasonic análogo y el puerto Internet esta conectado a mi red de área local (LAN) y dentro de la misma red de área local tengo un PAP2T conectado por medio del puerto Internet y en...

may0775 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have phone Cisco SPA 502G.There are problems:1. To dial telephone number from the computer and to begin a call.2. To write down the begun telephone conversation.I`m a programmer.What for this purpose it is necessary for me?Something else needs to b...

Hi,I got  UC520 to setup &  used in office, i have configured it,  & I have checked Internet on Router it's working fine, I can ping Outside from console but no buddy  can access Internet from UC520 by LAN because System's are not getting  IP from  D...

HiIs there a roadmap for the uc500 (uc520) ?Is there a plan to support the 8941 and 8945 ?Same question for the Cisco Jabber for iphone and android ?If the answer is positive, do we have an approximative date ?I read this document, at this date it is...