Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helloi have UC520 with cp7945 ip phonedisplaying the time on the uc520 "show clock" is 1 hour ahead of the cp7945this started the 1st week of October the clock on the phones changed i waited till today so the timezone changes but the phones did notca...

Hi!CCA went into confusion because I dared to order as I would like the buttons of telephone!In practice, on the telephone with the extension 205 I put the buttons 1 to 4 to 'monitor', respectively, for the extension 201, 202, 203, 204 and then on th...

Hi All,I am hoping someone can clear this up for me! We have recently installed a UC560 for a client and are looking to get the call connector up and working for them. However we seem to be being told different things by different people. Even a call...

Hi,Since I changed my SIP provider, I have following problem :When I get a call from a external SIP line and take them on hold,the the caller will here the message on hold from my SIP provider and not my MoH configured in my SPA9000.When I take an in...

h.eiselt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a SPA525G phone operating from a remote location through a VPN tunnel to the central site where there is a UC540.  I have a tunnel built between the two sites and can ping the UC540 IP address through the tunnel from the remote sit...

John Gawf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes