cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an asa 5510 that has many(17)ipsec vpn site tunnels on it.  One of the tunnels, one running to a c1900isr at the other end, is experiencing 400 to 500ms latency through it.  It does appear to be the tunnel only because there is no latency to t...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello-I've been put in charge of something I've never done before and was wondering if anyone could help.What I'm doing is trying to connect a 871 router (with advipservices) to our existing VPN router to get a new remote office to work. I've got a l...

I am looking for some advice.  I have roughly 50 users that are remote, and use VPN to access the resources in my network such as file servers, application servers etc.  We currently use Microsoft VPN to authenticate those users.  It works, but I am ...

We have a client right now with a Juniper solution. The VPN experience is very "user friendly". They just replaced it with an ASA5525X. They want the ability with AnyConnect for the user to have the AnyConnect loaded, hit the VPN, and upon their logi...

hi,i am trying to setup vpn between asa and cicso 877 router (in the pas i have setupo between asa and asa, pix and pix but not between asa and router)I am confused with the nonat concept in cisco router (for vpn).  i mean why do you need a route-map...

hi, users access to my company through anyconnect vpn, now there are some guests that i want to give them specific access to some intranet sites, so i thought to configure clientless vpn and give specific access to the URLs through bookmark.All users...

Hi Friends,Can some one give exact commands or steps to add a New users to the existing users on Pix firewal please.Example Username: John                 Password: AvayaThanks

If I am a small business with a 5505 (either Sec Plus Bundle or Base Bundle with Unlimited Users)...what are my options for client to site VPN access?  It is my understanding that I would need to purchase separate licenses for Anyconnect...so what ca...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi for some reason our ISDN dialout is not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated :brussel3#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 6804 bytes!! Last configuration change at 08:18:01 NFT-1DF Thu Apr 26 2012 by ppp!version 12.4s...

I'm trying to set up reverse console access in the lab;AUX port on router R1 is connected to Console port on switch SW1.On R1 I have the following configuration;aaa new-model!aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authentication enab...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes