cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks, I have looked through the forums but I can not find an example for my situation. I want to use a CISCO1841-4SHDSL at my head office, facing 2 remote locations each with 2 wire circuits using CISCO878-K9 at each remote location. Back to back. I...

Hi Ive got a problem with my vpn clients.It doesnt matter what version Im running.The data for Group Authentication and ip is wiped out from time to time. And if I look into the .pcf file its almost blank.So far Ive blamed the Hp singel-sign-on since...

killroy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create an IPSEC but currently is not able to get the ISAKMP phase up. I have checked the keys and it is OK. debug output***********Mar 4 07:02:43.373: ISAKMP: Error while processing SA request: Failed to initialize SA*Mar 4 07:02:43...

Hi,Please find the attached log messages which I am getting frequently in my ASA. In logs x.x.x.x is the remote firewall peer IP for L2L VPN. Why this logs are coming frequently? What might be the issue?Regards,som

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i configure my Cisco VPN Concentrator so that when user connnect via SSL VPN they can connect and do the remote desktop to different servers located on LAN.Right now only HTTPS/HTTPS/CIFS support is available.I am unable to configure Telnet/s...

I am trying to access resources through a Cisco PIX 506E. I can connect the client.... but they cannot see anything beyond the PIX. Any help would be appreciated.The resources default gateway is in fact the inside interface of the pix- The pix's outs...

I"ve a requirement to put two ASA between two sites. The second site has hosts within the same network as the first site (conflict of fundamental routing principles). Can you put an ASA inline between the router and distribution switch at each site, ...

mlenco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem doing SFTP through ISDN, ISDN connection is not staying active throughout the duration of the file transfer, it drops after its timeout value even if data transfer is in progress and file transfer break at that point, this happen...

I purchased an ASA 5510 VPN Edition to replace my Cisco VPN 3005 concentrator. I currently have a Cisco PIX firewall. Looking through the ASA it looks like I can setup this box to be used as a VPN and the firewall. Is this a good idea? My PIX is ...

joe.broz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes