cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

should all the phase 1 and 2 parameters be the same on the peers for VPN connectivity.

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.. my name is Kimshinwoo.. i will question DMVPN SA problem..topologyDMVPN HUB Routertunnel1(source Fa0/0)tunnel2(source Fa0/0)DMVPN SPOKE Routertunnel1(source fa0/0)tunnel2(source fa0/1)SPOKE router have 2 physical interface..and 2 tunnel interfac...

Hello all,I have a handfull of IPSEC Tunnels that randomly become unresponsive. I have not been successfull in gathering any good information as to why. When I look at the debug logs, i see no traffic going up or down the tunnel. The tunnel is sai...

DanielO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI ve configured my pix to take its certificate from a ca server and its working,i want to know when we install a certificate server on windows 2003 which encryption should we use for example microsoft strong crypto or other i also configure the key...

hi guyslet s imagine we have a central site with two or three vpn 3000 concentrator in parallel mode to achieve load balancing for remote connection such VPN client 3002 that happens correctly, my question why we can not achieve load balancing for o...

dear all,i'm planing for a new office setup.where i will use ADSL router and i will connect the fast ethernet port to pix outside interface inside will connect to my switch where 40 people are sitting.and these 40 guys want to use vpn client software...

Hi,I am giving here output of isdn debug command q931 and q921. but I am not in a position to find out what is the problem.Is it related with serivce provides or with router. I am giving debug output at three different locations.Pls see the attachmen...

Hi,I am using ISDN(wic-1B-U-V2) and it was working fine but suddenly it stopped to work.And result shows that Layer 1 is deactivated.what does it means?But if I call using NT BOx voice conversation is working fine ..what may be the problem? Please he...

ishwar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having follwoingg output of debug ISDN commands. I am same output for many routers. ( unfound b cahnnel). What could be the reason ? It is unable to bring up the interface. It doesnt seem to be IOS problem as same IOS is working at other plac...

I am looking to replace a Cisco 837 ADSL router for one of the newer 850 or 870 series ADSL routers and can't find a definitive list of features between the 2 platforms. Can some one point me to a URL that compares the features between the two or ma...

Hi all,An AS5350 access server doesn't boot, possibly because of NVRAM's damage.Actually, during booting we receive the following messages: - Warning: monitor nvram area is corrupt ... using default values - Warning: NVRAM size is 0 - environment ch...

fouskas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to know if it's possible to connect a BRI or PRI serial interace to a console port to raise up an async line.I already know that there are various possibilities when we use Aux ports like a modem and attach serial ports to it. Can this...

beckerola by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i do a 'show isdn status' i get state as TE_1 ASSIGNED or AWAITING_ESTABLISHMENT ,when i do a show int s0/3/1.15 serial is up,line protocol down,what could be the problem?The telco guys say everything is ok on their end though i dont trust them....