cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are looking to implement a remote dialin solution using cisco 1700 routers thru PSTN and/or ISDN links What are the security implications and requirements apart from setting up AAA and encryption using CHAP?How do cisco RAS such as the 1700 integr...

coolpor2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have been given the task of changeing some settings on a router and knowing very little would like to appeal for help.Scenario is as follows. Router is Cisco 1700. I need to change the ISDN interface so that different p.cs in the office can con...

a.alberti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm having some problem to create an ipsec tunnel with a cisco 837 router and a checkpoint NG fw. I readed a lot of documentations about it, but i cannot establish a tunnel.In details, during the examination of debug message, i notice that phase ...

gcocchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As the NW Admin over a PIX 535, a VPN 3030, about twenty 1700 VPN routers and about 35 VPN Client users, I'm constantly in need of IPSec troubleshooting guidance; considering that I have virtually zero formal training on the technology, I'm in a bind...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'd like to run a multiple context configuration on my FWSM but I don't know if it's possible to use it with VPN too. In other words, is the VPN supported on a FWSM that is using multi-context feature?Thanks in advance,Marco Vettor

testspa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have an interesting problem to submit. I have a PIX 515E with 3 interfaces (outside, dmz, inside). I have a working VPN configuration with a site-to-site tunnel to another office and remote clients connecting from home, to the networ...

amaitre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi folks,does somebody know how two vpn concentrators 3030 with VRRP enabled synchronize their configuration? I haven't found any docu yet. I assume that it works over VRRP advertisments. I do not believe that, if you configuring a new secure connect...

Hi,I have cisco 3640 (IOS: 12.3(1)) with cisco ACS. I have ADSL users with PPPoE. When they authenticated access server sends nas-port 0. When I configured "radius-server attrib nas-port format d" I receive 32 bit nas-ports but still all users have s...

I am new setting up vpn on cisco equipment and am not sure what I need to do to configure a site to site between a pix 525 and a vpn 3002. we are setting up a remote office for a couple of months and need to have secure communication during this time...

jczahor01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have a Datacenter Network with Central Site and Multiple remote sites. Central Site is hosting the servers which will be accessed from internet as well as intranet network.Our branches are connected to the central site over Channelized-E1...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a problem in VPN client. Sometimes after the user input his user account and password the VPN client thinking a long time, and no responding. Check the RADIUS server no auth_success log. But if we reboot PIX will Ok.I got the isakmp deb...

Ok, I have been having weird behaviour. i can connect and log in. Then it seems that I can download, but not upload. For example, I can see my email, and receive relativly large files, but I can't send even a short email. Also, I can't connect to...

HI ,I am succesfull in establishing the vpn tunnel between two pix 515 E .Now that the access list bwtween the two isaccess-list pix2pix permit ip 172.17.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.0 172.18.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.0and at the opposite end it is access-list pix2...

Hello Forum,I have a question regarding the x25 alias command. Is it possible to code the same alias to more than one interfaces? I mean, let's say I have 40 serial x.25 interfaces with each his own x.121 address. Is it possible to separate them into...