cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a situation where a remote network (a) that is connected to corp office via frame relay needs to access remote network (b) that is connected to corp office via vpn (pix to pix). Remote(a)-->FRelay-->Corp1721-->pix515-->internetinternet<--vpn<...

mlawson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are currently using a Concentrator 3005 VPN that our clients use to access terminal services/ftp/etc. We were on a 3.X firmware and just recently upgraded to 4.1.7.D. We upgraded because some clients, specifically XP clients could not FTP. ...

Wichard20 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having a problem with incomplete data being received on my remote terminals. The setup is as follows:Remote clients connect via dialup to my AS5300 with MICA modems at 1200 baud. The 5300 telnets to an internal server with autocommand. It loo...

streufert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that is trying to connect using the cisco client 4.0. When she connects it looks like everything works fine except when it gets to xauth. It goes to acs she types the correct user/pass and is denied. The strange part is that in t...

Dear AllI have Cisco 3745 router with NM-8A/S module and 12.3.IOS.My pc is connected to router through analog Dlink modem through PSTN network.When I dial my PC does not get the IP.Please send the router configuration for this setup.My current config...

anand_vns by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I have VPN client v4.0 and I tray to validate some certificates, but unseccessful (Uneble to validate certificate "xxxx"), so in Certificate tab in the client I see a certificate placed in Microsoft store (i instaled in my IE browser before) and...

slulchev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configured a VPN between a PIX (LAN A) and Checkpoint N (LAN B).All is working fine, incl. ping between hosts in the two LANs and to external FW interfaces (ICMP is fully permitted at both sides). But one thing i can't get to work: How to get a ping ...

hsegeth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use Checkpoint firewall-1 NG and cisco router to establish ipsec VPN. A Checkpoint vendor told me that checkpoint cannot connect with Cisco router when the router has a dynamic IP address.Is it true?Thanks!

cheky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi group,I have a small query. I have a VPN 3030 concentrator, which has 4.1.5 IOS installed in it. i dont have the 4.1.5 image right now with me, and neither is it available for download in cisco. I need this image for some other customer. Can I dow...

I am having a problem with the VPN from a PIX 515 to a VPN Concentrator 3015. The tunnel is up and I can ping successfully but I cannot get my clients to login to the windows. I am doing PPPOE on the PIX 515 side. I cannot join the domain on a new...

shane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pix 515e which is connected to internet and remote user vpn configured. NOW remote users with the cisco vpn client is able to login to the vpn but they have full access to the network. I want to restrict that and i want them to access onl...

Shobith K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: