cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using Cisco VPN Concentrator 3015. I'm trying to use SSH1 for remote administration rather that Telnet. SSH settings on the VPN Concentrator are left as default. I'm using PuTTy to make an SSH1 connection, but it fails to connect. Any idea?Th...

Greetings all,I'm having a difficult time with configuring a remote dial-in test machine with Cisco VPN client 3.5 to connect to my 2620 router for VPN access.I have the latest image 12.2(10). TAC gave me a link to follow:http://www.cisco.com/warp/c...

kawin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm testing a VPN tunnel with some O.S. and some connections types.I'm using a PIX 515 as IPSEC end-point and Cisco VPN Client 3.5 as client Some tests (i.e. WinXP/Client 3.5/GSM, WinXP/Client 3.5/Dial-up 56K are OK)I encountered some problems usi...

a.sponda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 Internet link from different ISP terminated on same cisco router. One acts as a primary link and other as secondary link. Secondary link is a backup and will be active only when primary link fails. We have Cisco PIX 506 firewall which also ...

I had a 1720 working on a Ipsec environment.I knew that for working well the certification of the key i have to set the correct clock and calendar on my cisco.The Ntp server could not send the packet to my 1720.Is the Ipsec ? or may I have to configu...

a.belleli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3015 which is functioning normally. I also have a RSA SecureID server which my Windows 2000 users authenticate to on regular basis. I'm trying to implement VPN 3015 authentication via SecureID. I've configured the VPN concentrator to ...

I am rather new to setting up VPN connections especially on Cisco equipment. I need to setup about 10 users to be able to VPN into our network and use the HP Mainframe (telnet) and W2K ADS Network (file server, and possibly email). The only authentic...

tmickle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a working VPN tunnel between a remote site with a 1720 and at HQ with a 515 Pix. I am trying to establish another tunnel from another remote site with a 2620 to the same inteface on the Pix. I used the the config from the following URL as a ...

r-remien by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone knows the IOS 12.8.8T supports the CISOC-IPSec Flow monitor mib ? I have try to snmpget the value of cikeGlobalStats, currently active IPsec IKE tunnels, but the returned value is 10 while it is no IPsec tunnel.Thanks,

kpong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, already configure my pix for vpn and it’s working but only when I connect trough a ISP that assign IP public addressing (Im using VPN Client 3.0 for clients and terminating the VPN in a PIX ) if I use a ISP that assign private addressing the VPN ...

I have successfully established an IPSec site to site tunnel with the 2 endpoints being a PIX 515 with 6.21ED code and a PIX 506E with 6.12 code.The problem is that when I reboot the Windows client, the NT domain login fails. If I cancel out of the ...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes