cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Would anyone be able to give me some help with VPN through the PIX. I have one of the walkthru's on this website. ie:Internal Network Range: 10.1.1.xExternal Range for VPN: 172.16.0.xPix Inside: 10.1.1.5Pix Outside: 192.168.0.5Router: 192.168.0.2...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a Pix 515 for VPN access with authentication though Microsoft IAS on a Win2K server located on the "inside" of the Pix. I can connect, receive an IP from the Pix, and am authenticated on the Win2K IAS/domain controller server and ca...

pnivens by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN between 3 Cable Routers uBR 924 and VPN Server5002 working. How can I connect this VPN to Internet using one Cisco Router 2511 (this router has IPSec feature)?

Hi,We have users authenticating on our Routers via TACACS+ using a SecurID token on an ACE Server. The password obviously changing every 30 seconds.However we have Ciscoworks2000 configured to retrieve a startup-config every evening from all Routers...

ghaworth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to build a VPN tunnel from a 827 DSL router to a Pix515, I have built over 80 of these to the same PIX and had no problems. Now every one I build is telling me the below message in my debugging of ipsec and isakmp. If anyone knows what this ...

kerrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a vpn client to connect to a PIX. After I've established the VPN connection, I can reach most IP addresses via ping but there is one address that I can't reach. I can reach it when connected directly to the LAN and I can ping it from the PI...

dsax by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This has been asked before but has anyone able to use Cisco VPN over a Satellite connection? One of our sales rep lives in a remote area with no access to DSL nor Cable Modem and requires high speed connection to the main office. His only alternative...

mmok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone point me in the right direction here. Have two locations each w/ a pix that need a vpn tunnel between two. Both locations are using the 192.168.1.x network. I need to be able to have a client on one side reach a server on the other to ...

blcase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for some docs that explain how to do this. I need to connect 4 or 5 clients to Pix running 6.1.1. I also would like to know if there are any docs on doing this with RADIUS using Win2K IAS. Thanks!

exigent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 sites i want to connect with a VPN. Each location has a 2600 router with a DSL connection to our ISP(s). Each running 12.07T software with IPSEC, 3DES, Firewall. One location has 5 users and they need to access our application server in the ...

tkusina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a PIX (6.11) doing VPN with client 1.1 authenticated by Cisco Secure ACS 2.6."isakmp client configuration address-pool local testpool outside" working fine. However, I need to assign IP addrees through TACACS+ by user group, I remov...

leungyp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help! I am having trouble uninstalling the VPN Client 3.5 software from my computer.As a result it would not let us install any version of the VPN Client properly, because it would not copy the preconfigured files from the installation folder....

pdorian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes