cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

AnyConnect has been upgrade to 4.2.0135. The users authenticate using RSA SecureID tokens. After the upgrade, a fresh installation of the new AnyConnect client does not present the correct prompts, but an upgraded client does present the correct prom...

Hello,   We use the AnyConnect VPN for our Corperate users which have access to most servers on various ports on a /24 subnet.  I have been asked to allow an external company to 2 of our internal servers on file share ports (usual TCP/UDP 135-139, TC...

Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello    We have configured SSL Clientless in our network, so the users can connect when they enter the outside IP of ASA (https://x.x.x.x:/alias), a penetration test done recently and mentioned that this is a weakness and they suggest to redirect th...

muath1987 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking into VPN Client capabilities and was curious if my Router (or any of Cisco's) can do any configuration other than S2S?   Having several static IP's I was ideally wanting to have 1 of them access the net via TorGuard VPN and would hate t...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   We have a Cisco ASA5516 firewall running version 9.7. We are currently using RADIUS authentication for anyconnect VPN. We will be upgrading our Domain Controllers to 2012 R2 and we plan to use LDAP authentication for Anyconnect VPN instead...

Lake by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Current toplogy. linked,   I was testing some VPN tunnels in my lab and noticed that the tunnels actually work before adding the NO-NAT commands    ie, NAT (inside,outiside) source static Local Local destination static Remote Remote   Is this need fo...

2018-02-15_9-36-19.jpg

I am installing ASA Security Service module in Catalyst 6500-VSS (cluster-A) and communication between Switch and Security Service module is working fine. 2. We have user connected to Different Catalyst 6500-VSS (cluster-B) and default gateway of th...

Hi All,    I need your help regarding destination NAT   We've two locations A & B.   From A to B there is IPSEC tunnel through traffic is being transverse.    There is website hosted on B ( which is accessible from Internet ) , however internal user ...

gd.dhiman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have a problem between computers on Windows 7 (just with W7 not with W10) and VPN Site-to-Site.. I have one VPN Site-to-Site between my Office and my remote agency, with Cisco ASA 5512 and 5505. On remote agency, i have 3 computers with W...

famstutz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all    I have an Cisco 5525 ASA doing the routing for most of my subnets through subinterfaces that is bundled into a 6 port etherchannel . This connected to a L3 switch with some subnets . This then has L2 switches hanging off it .  I have notice...