cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello everyone, i have a problem on split Tunneling on ASA when using L2TP over ipsec.here is the info and request:1. we have 4 subnet in our company: 10.0.0.x ; 10.0.1.x ; 10.0.2.x and 10.0.3.x2. our colleagues want to remote access via L2TP dialup ...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have an issue with asa firewall(9.5) when configuring Anyconnect such as that our public ip address are not configured on outside interface but as a pool for nat, we have private subnet with our service provider (/30) to our router ,and oth...

Hi, We are accessing the server from Head office using Cisco ASA 5510 how to accesses the server through VPN client to our branch router ? please send VPN client configuration details. I need creating VPN users and profile. we are using Cisco ASDM 6...

ravinaik99 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, One question that I haven't found a direct answer to; I currently have a base license on a 5520. I'd like to buy & add a 25 unique user SSL license. Once a single license is used is it gone from the pool for good? Say an employee leaves or a ...

Hello everyone. I have ASA 5525x with Anyconnect VPN configuring with 444 port. It worked well without any problem, but now it gives out the following error  attached on file. Port 444 is responds to telnet. Thank.

I have the ISR G2 2921/K9 router, and I setup the SSL VPN on it. the user can connect to it, also user can access internet, but they cannot access the specified LAN through tunnel. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Hi folks Need some help with this one. This ASA is used by a third party to connect to a HQ system called Lion. A new PBX system is to be introduced by HQ on 10.39.18.0 and I need to make sure if any configuration needs to be added to this device. ...

we are using nessus scans for vulnerability  it picked Cisco IOS IKEv1 Packet Handling Remote Information Disclosure (cisco-sa-20160916-ikev1). we are using Cisco ASR and ISR routers for tunneling. must we change all the IKEv1 to IKEv2 or there's ot...

sbdladla1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to change the install settings of the Anyconnect Client so it doesn't end up in the Startup Menu. We wish to automate the installation of the above across a few devices but don't want the client added to the startup automatically. Rega...

darreng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i should create a remote access (anyconnect) using mixed local and LDAP authentication. Some user should authenticate using local credentials Others using LDAP credentials. I have a couple of question: 1) Can I force ASA to chech LDAP adn...

Resolved! VPN Overlapping

Hi All, I have to setup VPN Tunnel for 2 remote sites. Both sites have same network. I have Sonicwall in HQ 192.168.200.1 Remote Site 1 which is working has 10.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 Remote Site 2 not working has 10.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 Cisco ASA 5510. I don...