cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I'd appreciate if someone can help me with this. We have a Cisco VPN concentrator 3030 in the datacenter connecting to a remote site. The VPN was working fine and then we moved datacenters, the public IP address of the vpn concentrator ...

Alphonso7 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to connect to our environment through Cisco Remote Access IPSec VPN from iPhone 4. Below are the versionsiPhone OS : 4.2.1Cisco VPN: ASA5520, version 8.0(5)I am able to connect successfully however I cannot connect to any server aft...

dedra_live by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As the subject suggests, I'm wondering if there's a way to restrict VPN access to an ASA based on MAC address of the client.Basicaly, we want to only allow remote users connect with their work laptop and not from their home PC's for instance.Thank...

Ok so I an new to this Cisco VPN thing and have the following setup working Site A --Homes ASA -- Static IP Site B - Office ASA  - Dynamic IP I have successfully setup the 2 ASA and established a connection between the two ASA's If I go into the mo...

mnelson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, everyone! )I heard at Cisco Live and lately red in CCDP Cert guide thatA major benefit associated with IPSec VTIs is that the configuration does not require a static mapping of IPSec sessions to a physical interface Hm, but from my point if...

Hi All I am little bit confused. I am using cisco asa 5525x series firewall i.e. running on Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1(5) Device Manager Version 7.1(3). By default it is showing 2 any connect premium peers (what is it mea...

I'm sending a UDP video stream through an IPsec VPN on my ASA 5525, i know it supports up to 300mbs through the tunnel, but my stream only requires about 4mbs for full quality.  the video looks great when i subscribe to it on the LAN, but not when i ...

Worms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN tunnel Up time

Hi guys, I am curious how to check isakmp tunnel up time on router the way we can see on firewall. Ex. On ASA ASA(config)# sh vpn-sessiondb l2l Session Type: LAN-to-LAN Connection : 150.1.13.3Index : 3 IP Addr : 150.1.13.3Protocol : IKEv1 IPsecEncr...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: