Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi: I have CBW240AC access points. Under Advanced RF Parameters in the controller software, I don't understand the difference between adjusting the 5.0 Ghz (for example) Threshold drop down vs. adjusting the 5.0 GHz Data Rates via the slider bar.I'm ...

mj32 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All: New here. I purchased (2) CBW240AC for my home and that covers 1 of the major indoor area fairly well at 5Ghz.  I now I want to upgrade another living area with a CBW240AC (replace Omada EAP225) and cover the outdoor areas as well.  So basica...

mj32 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I'm having issues accessing out WAP581 wireless devices. Wireless stopped working on the weekend and today we had to do a restart. After the restart I can see the devices using FindIT, the IP is on our network, but when I try to access t...

flyZ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes