Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLAN Controller

Hello everyone, I always thought we need two WLAN controllers for reliable connectivity just in case one controller goes down APs can join the second controller (backup). one of Cisco expert mention that no need for two controllers after APs connect ...

i have cisco wlc 2504 and have issue on mac filtering. So help for mac filtering for allow or deny mac address of the cleint that is add in wlc.And also help for authentication mechanism when user goes to access internet then wlc crate web portal lo...

Hi Community. I've 2 WAP321 running in a Cluster (WAP321 Station 1 and WAP321 Station 2). Both are on the same Firmware 1.0.6.2. On the 1. Station WPS is disabled and on the 2. Station WPS is enabled (see wap321-s1_info.png and wap321-s2_info.png)....

RainerRDE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm facing the setup of an Office Wireless LAN with two Cisco WAP551 Access Points. The two access points will be connected via PoE to a Cisco SG200-26P, that is also connected to wired devices and the internet router. The final customer is also ...

Please i need your assistance. We are using WAP4410N access point in our school and we did not password it. Students have been abused the internet and i want to put password on the Access point as a network administrator. I have used one the solution...

olag42201 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi community I have two WAP561 with firmware 1.2.0.2 running. One AP is running since 1 year without any problems. The second AP was installed 3 days ago and this AP has the problem which i have describe in the title. This means everthing is fine wit...

I have a new 4410N access point.In trying to set it up out of the box for the first time, I have logged on to the default IP address and can see the first page asking for username and password.Using the default admin and admin I get an invalid user o...

ian by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes