Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I've had some long standing issues that I've tried various things to fix.  I have two WAP4410N access points set up at a smaller sister company.  Wireless clients (laptops) are not receiving DHCP assigned IP addresses.  If I type in an IP manually, i...

I have the problem with obtaining of IP address on AP clients. I have following infrastructure.AP (WAP4410N) --- switch --- ASA --- Windows 2008 (DHCP server)Then I connect laptop by Ethernet port to switch I can get IP address from Windows 2008 (sup...

Hello, I have a cluster of 8 WAP321 which I'm trying to automate with a script. I successfully can switch the Scheduler Association to different profiles using SNMP in a script on a single WAP. The problem is that the remaining other WAPs in the clus...

weber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii Everyone,                  The WAP 121 the clients are connected but the LAN connectivity is disconnected.I have tried everything including resetting the device but still the issue remains the same.                 please help me in resolving the...