Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HI all, I'm looking for some advice or suggestions, I've used many of the small business wap's 121,321,371 etc. I've recently deployed 5 of the new 351 wap's into a property witch 10 years ago was cabled with cat5e in a few certain locations. These W...

I have a WAP371 in which hostapd has crashed as well as the swapper process.  The antenna (1 of four we have) is very inconsistent in maintaining its connection.  I sit about twenty feet away with only gyprock walls between us.  What counters should ...

I have 4 WAP371's installed around my home.  I upgraded my Comcast Extreme 105 to Extreme 250.  On my iMac (which is hardwired), I can get 300 Mbps.On my laptops, I can only get 40-60 Mbps max even though the computer says the WiFi is connected via 8...