Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a cluster of 8 WAP321 which I'm trying to automate with a script. I successfully can switch the Scheduler Association to different profiles using SNMP in a script on a single WAP. The problem is that the remaining other WAPs in the clus...

weber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii Everyone,                  The WAP 121 the clients are connected but the LAN connectivity is disconnected.I have tried everything including resetting the device but still the issue remains the same.                 please help me in resolving the...

Hi. I'm having som troubble setting up two WAP371 in a Single Point Setup Cluster. I have enabled SPS on the 1st WAP and then I run the setup wizzard on the second one and choose "join existing cluster" and type in clustername. It then says everytin...