Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am attempting to correct the time on my Aironet 1240 AP.  However, when I attempt to update the setting and "apply" them, I am directed to an invalid "page", and the accesspoint will not update and accept the setting. There is currently an invalid ...

ken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon.I have some issues wiith WAP321. It works good, but suddenly, after a few days of working, WAP321 looses the packets.Pings from host, connected by WIFI through WAP321 to internet hosts may be like this:64 bytes from 173.194.113.223: ic...

Not sure where to post this or which section sorry if I have it in the wrong section.here is my issue, I have a client that I have set up a Cisco WAP 321 for them to use. here is the deal I have issues with this thing actually working, I had it up an...

I have a V01 (first model WAP) THE WAP4410N V01 WAP IS FAULTY.I hope this helps owners that own this first version ....》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》Information from firmware update file .... Changes Since WAP4410N Hardware Version VID: V01WAP4410N now...

robweb5mm by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , I have a query regarding the clustering feature in Cisco 300 series access points .Is it possible to cluster different models of 300 series ( for instance , 3 nos of 321 and 3 nos of 351 ) together ?Tried looking in Datasheets and Literature...

Hi,I tested the last firmware 2.0.7.4 on 10 AP. It was catastrophic because all access points stopped working (no SSID WIFI visible but Ethernet Interface OK) . I downgraded all AP to 2.0.6.1 to solve this problem.Finally, i can't use the last firmwa...

m.zafrany by Level 1
  • 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WRV-200 wireless router which I never upgraded the firmware. My computer OS is Windows 7 Professional. I just downloaded the upgrade onto my computer, could you please explain to me the next step I need to take to complete the upgrade.Is it ...

Hi again,Another problem with WAP321 access point. I set up the captive portal for guest access. Connexion is going well, I got IP adress, but then, I open my webrowser to authentificate on the captive portal, and I get a nice "404 not found / file n...

davymorel by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,we have some WAP371 WLAN installations at customer and ourselves. Always in Single Point Setup.The smallest installation has 2 points, the largest has 6 Points.All installations have the latest Firmware Version (1.1.2.3). We have tried sever...