Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco WAP4410N-A access point in my office, and has started to not recognize wireless devices trying to connect with the correct Pre-shared Key.  It is configured as; Network Settings: Static IP IPv4, IPv6 is disabled, Wireless Mode: B/G/...

paulmac57 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Does anyone know how many access points per cluster setup are actually approved? 8 Access Points or 16 Access Points are supported? And how many active users?A) On the Cisco Product Website & Cisco Datasheet is given:Single Point SetupYesNum...

Dear All,The problems I describe affect all our WAP371 networks. We have a total of 4 whose networks (all with Single Point Setup). In every network there are between 2 and 6 access points. (All APs running with latest Firmware 1.1.2.3). We fulfil al...

Does anyone have any expertize or experience in whether to mount these small business Wireless Access Points vertically or horizontially The mounting location is under a wood floor in a long, thin building with all the clients above the WAPs. Thanks ...

dsmith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a medium sized site with 4 WAP200's on. These are configured to use different channels and all 4 are hard wired into the LAN. They have firmware version 2.0.6.0-ETSI on. 1 SSID is present, all 4 are set-up (I hope!) correctly with WPA2 secu...

theMark12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several Cisco 541N WAP running in my environment which I manage with CCA.  I have now upgraded to Cisco 561N WAP, and I was wondering if there is a better management software out there I could use.  Looking for ideas. 

hello, i have one RV110W router and i need configure this with WDS, but when i want check the option "Allow wireless signal to be repeated by a repeater", this is gray and i can´t select it.Can you help me?thank you regards

hello, i have one RV110W router and i need configure this with WDS, but when i want check the option "Allow wireless signal to be repeated by a repeater", this is gray and i can´t select it.Can you help me?thank you regards

Hello everyone.My client has a WAP321 Wireless N  POE AP.   It is connected to  port g0/2 on an ESW-520-24 cisco switch.  I have a Cisco 5505 firewall with an unlimited user base license.   Is it possible to setup a guest network that is on a differe...