Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, we have two WAP551 AP's in our main office.  I configured them using Single Point Setup, so they have the same information for the SSID's.  The issue is that one AP seems to work fine but if I move in the range of the other it won't authenticate,...

rtatman10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 WAP4410N mode AP with WDS.  WAP4410N drop the connection, and traffic on LAN is abnormal - sometimes overwhelm all LANAlso communication betweene APs in WDS hang.I try Regards firmware 2.0.7 and also 2.0.6  - is the same !Jaro en → skfirmwar...

JaroJ2013 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope the community here can help and suggest a device or range of devices, there appears to be a variety of terminology used aka Client Router and WISP router. The methodology has been proven using a non-cisco WISP router (TP-Link TL-WR843ND) but I...

timpckt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all I recently purchase a Wireless Access Point (AIRCAP 3702E-E) with 4 antenna, i will use this device like wifi hotspot in my home.I would like to upgrade it but i see two kind of AP IOS :Lightweight AP IOS SoftwareAutonomous AP IOS What are ...

Hello guys,first of all, I must precise that I am French and that my english is not perfect. I hope you will undesrtand what i say I bought a Cisco WAP200 two years ago and I am encountering a problem since then.Every hour or so, the Wi-Fi signal see...

McRemic64 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes