cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, We own a lot of AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 Access Points that are managed by a WLC 2504. They are connected via the POE port to the switch. Now I'm wondering what the AUX port is useful for. Can you tell me that? Can you connect a device to it that ...

as00001111 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC dedicated to OEAP support. When viewing the HOME page, Network summary, wired networks it reports 15 RLAN 0 Clients. If you click on the 15, it opens the WLAN page showing ALL xlans. If you click on the 0, it opens the client table showi...

Hi All,   I have a curious issue with a customer where I have been asked to come in to assess their wireless environment. There are a few immediate issues where they will not give me access to the WLC read only or PI but they have informed me that on...

Rockford by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm looking to do my first upgrade on my 5520 HA pair.  The pair in question is for a hospital campus so, as you can imagine, uptime is crucial.  The upgrade will take place at night, but I still need to minimize the downtime.  My question is...

Hi! We encounter a lot of this kind of syslog messages from our Flex 7510 controller. These can be identified to our Wi-Fi VoIP phones (Cisco 7925G). We have about 1500 phones connected to our controller. We are running software 8.0.152.0 on it.   Th...

janne_aho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC management users can be authenticated locally or RADIUS or TACACS. What is the order of lookup? If I specify RADIUS and local database does the WLC check both databases for a successful authentication?

Hello everyone, I have an AP 602 that I used for my lab tests, for some reason that damages the firmware and now there is no load, and only I shows the screen to load a new firmware, the case is that I searched everywhere and did not achieve, Of cour...

Andress by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card