cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Which Cisco model would you recommend: SMB with. 100 users. Wireless access points will not be used to connect to internet. It will be used only for intranet web application. It's a light weight web application., Less bandwidth usage.Cannot connect w...

Using a poe switch with a Poe injector Does the switch port need to be configured on the switch so that the Poe on the switch is turned off?  Also when hooking up to the current Poe switch what port on the Ap does the cable need to be plugged in to? ...

Hi, I have been suggested by TAC to upgrade ISE to 1.3 ver to use any connect ver 4 ISE posture module instead of NAC agent. Just want to check if i need to upgrade WLC, NCS Prime and MSE also to compatible with ISE 1.3 ver? current versions: WLC A...

Hello WiFi Gurus, It is about Cisco's version Infrastructure Management Frame Protection ( Infrastructure MFP) but not about 802.11W which is Protected Management Frame (PMF). In Cisco's document for code 8.0, it goes as  Infrastructure MFP is disabl...

Hi, I have a customer requirements where by they require different portal pages per wlan on guest anchor controller.  Whilst I know that this is possible, I am having issues differentiating the login.html pages when using the global override feature...

Hi   If I am using application like messenger ,WhatsApp  when roaming  , the application shows connecting and disconnecting   What are the troubleshooting steps need to be taken   Thanks  

Guys I have 3 WLC Controllers at three different locations as shown below  and all of them are having HA, can I make some federation or any redundancy with this, in case if one site WLC fail AP's at that will register to other locations? WLC 5520 Sof...

Hi All, I have to try and reuse a Cisco 2602i AP, it was a lightweight AP before on the original controller however I effectively want to reuse it by attaching it to another controller. The difficulty is I do not have access to the original WLC nor ...

WLC is on v8.2.121.0 Started testing with 3802i APs, removed working 3702i APs, installed 3802i, placed in same AP Group.  Users connect to the visitor SSID with open authentication without issue, no clients associate to the SSID that uses WPA2 encry...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card