Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Fixed Flex AP native vlan parsingFlex native vlan ID error 20032Parsing of NTP serversBetter handling of several corrupted file scenarios: AP group, contain count, WLAN IDBest Practices update bugSearch box not included in tooltips boxmDNS parsing ha...

Hi Cisco Wireless guru, Kindly refer to the doucment >> https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-1570-series/white-paper-c11-733640.pdf There, Apple iphone 1000 feet away from roof-top 1570AP is still getting reasonable ...

zarni tun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has a solution to report on FlexConnect Vlan Mappings. The only way I now of is to look at each AP individually, which is very time consuming.  We have trouble sometimes with the templates not applying properly, and so...

We are having a number of issues with client roaming and I need to clear something up from the report an external company has produced, one of their recommendations is to make sure that when users roam they do so at layer 2 and not 3.   Brief overvie...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, I am looking for assistance from a design perspective. Our current design consists of 12 AP's and a single 2504 WLC. The WLC resides in our HQ building where 9 of the 12 AP's are in local mode, tunneling everything back to the controller....

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, I have an AP I would like to put into Flexconnect mode. Once I do this I want one of the WLANs to be centrally authenticated but locally switched on the native (local data) vlan and I want the other WLAN to be centrally authenticated AND ...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys I'm studying for my 642-742 and I'm reading about the topic Cover Hole Detection one paragraph says that if many APs are increasing their power levels, there might be a client issue, by the other hand if a small group of APs are making cov...

Hello, I tried to install new SHA2 3th-Party certificates on our WLCs. There are old WiSM1-Boards and 2504 to support our old 1230 Access Points, running 7.0.251.2, which didn't install it, although the config manual for 7.6 and 8.0 say that SHA2 cer...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card