cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi Cisco team,My feedback here is not for any your products and services but I landed on this page because I could not find any appropriate link on your site where I can leave my ideas or rather say revolutionary ideas.Yes team, I have an idea that c...

Hello all I have a device that is constantly trying to use some one else' credentials to authenticate and locking that persons account on one of the stand alone AP's.  I went ahead and tried to block the MAC by using the MAC filter ACL on the AP but ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco controller 2504.  We have guest internet plug into port 2 of the controller.  I have layer 3 web authentication set up in which guest see a web site and type a user name and password to get on the guest wireless internet.  However, whe...

kdgattis by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know the its cisco and i know it is an aironet 700all i want to do is change the mode to 54.mbpsI dont have the serial number because it is an appartment and the router is locked in the box .. i do not know who the IT were that set it up either... ...

I have a guest network on my 10 controllers. These are Cisco 5508's with 7.6.100 code. I had a trusted cert through entrust to bypass the security warning when on the guest network. This has expired as of 3 days ago. I had this renewed and sent back ...

I have a customer that is asking if their standalone Aeronet 1300 can support both a guest network that restricts the users from accessing the internal LAN and a private SSID that allows access to the Internet  and internal LAN. I have been looking t...