cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Three new APs, 3602i, were connected to a WLC 5508,7.2.111.3.  All three APs show 802.11a/n radios are down.  I couldn't login to the AP with same credential for APs in other offices.  Any one has the same issue before.Thanks,

by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the 2602E have any internal antennas? I'm short on external antennas (air-ant2524dw-r). I'm also wondering which antenna port should be used if you are only using one antenna. I assume it's A but can't find anything in the docs.

Hello All, I have two C1240AG WAPs and I need to configure them on the office network which has one LAN. The managers wants me to create a guest WIFI from these WAPs. I have one firewall, and one switch for the office. Can someone point me in the rig...

After a site survey I found out interference and low signal.I started looking for causes.Today I have discovered a 6.56 ft diameter dish antenna on the roof pointing to 3rd floor (where network is having interference/low signal).As it emits electroma...

Hi Guys, I've just set up a wired guest access for my HQ but I'm wondering if it is possible to do the same in a branch office because We do not have another controller in this site, could this be accomplished using the wlc of the hq?Any ideas please...

ochalmers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC AIR-CT5508-K9

Hi ,I have upgraded concurently two WLC AIR-CT5508-K9 release software 6.0.199.4 (they are set with high availability,no HA)with licenses of evaluation for 250 AP,this task has been made two months ago. Now these licenses expired in one weeks.however...

agarlisi1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am trying to find some documentation on 2602E antenna ports and if there is a way to disable them.  So here is what I am trying to accomplish:- Disable Antenna ports B,C,D- Attach a single band antenna to A- Almost same setup as we used ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card