cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, a customer has bought a new AP 3500 with external antennas and he would like use his old antenna AIR-ANT2485P-R.We have the option to configure the antenna parameter in WLC under Wireless > Access Points > Radios > 802.11a/n or 802.11b/g/n for...

mlieber by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have updatet my WLC 2504 Controllers. I want to applie a new wlan template. But I get only the error message:"Reason: SNMP operation to Device failed:                           "The SNMP Reason is empty....(See attachment)I work with "Cisco P...

Maddin B by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,In a scenario that an android user connects/associates to a public/open hotspot, should the android inform the user that a web sign in is required?What is the expected flow?e.g1) Associate to the open ssid->auto redirect to the captive port...

Please help. I have just invested in a Cisco 2504 WLC to help with my CCNA Wireless exam.It arrived yesterday and I booted it up this morning and configured it through the wizard and a couple of 1141AP's connected and were shown in the web gui. I lef...

Hello Guys,I have setup guest SSID and user can connect to Internet, when the User connect to SSID they get the IP from DHCP and for internet they need to go to authtication page and administrator give internet acceptance. Now the problem is Users ar...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card