cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all, I need some guidance on tuning the data rates of the 802.11a and b bands.The setup we have is a 5508 with 1142/1600/2600 APs. It is a general office environment, clients are corporate and guest notebooks, phones and tablets.At the moment the ...

guy tec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting following logs on one of my controllers. IDS Signature attack cleared. Signature Type: Standard, Name: Auth flood, Description: Authentication Request flood, Track: per-Mac, Detecting AP Name: BE-KO-A-AP103, Radio Type: 802.11b/g, Preced...

Hello, I'm trying to configure 802.1x policy on Cisco ISE (v1.2.x) which will authenticate devices using computer certificates.i have configured the AP and the policy on the ISE server and when i'm trying to connect i'm getting an error message says:...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out the best way to set up authentication on my WLAN for my internal users. I want to use certificates but I'm not exactly sure what layer 2, layer 3 and AAA settings I need to configure for certificates. If I do certificate auth...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have implemented & configured WLC for EAP-FAST certificate authentication.I have CA on windows 2008 server. When i request to generate user certificate on to CA server from IE9 i get option page "Create and submit a request to this CA." but w...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have experience with encrypting CAPWAP tunnels on between your AP's and WLC's?  According to:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/6-0/configuration/guide/Controller60CG/c60lwap.html#wp1508163"Encryption limits throughp...

Chad S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hope all are doing well. I Need one help from your side i am planning to start Cisco BYOD solution Project (Switching,Wireless,Security and Management Solution ) Please help me  if any one have Project Implementation plan for BYOD  RegardsMuh...

Hi, i have an AIR-WLC526-K9 and notiched that is holds 2 usb ports.but my experience with an PIX515E and PIX506E, also having 1 usb port, is that these ports are just for show. because there is no functionality/use for them on the software side.or no...

Hello , kindly i have 2x WISM2 installed with HA ver 7.6.120 , the strange thing that i can not access the WISMs through 6500 CLI via session command .it gives me connection refused by remote system .but before HA i could .the service port IPs  are ...