Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Fairly new to the Office-Extend arena, but I have two Air602 OEAP units for testing. Overall functionality is great but I do have one slight annoyance.While i'm connected to the "Corp" ssid, the one pushed from my WLC, it will occasionally dro...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have  AIR-CT8510-1K-K9 WLCs (1000AP License) and  countrycode is GB. All APs are associated to 8510 WLC.AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9     AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9   All a/n & b/g/n is up and working fineBut I have outdoor AP AIR-CAP1552E-M-K9-...

dnspacket1 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received three AP1262's from Cisco, to replaced my broken AP1262's which were under the limited life time warranty. I hooked them up to my network and they are receiving DHCP addresses but the AP's are not connecting to the controller(s). I ha...

Chris Rung by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,One of the  wism controller in the module  cannot access throuh the web interface . ( ican access the second controller in the same module without any problem ) It may work after 2 -3 reboot or power off the module  for sometimes .After sometime ...

susim by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configure Ether Channel on Core switch. And then enable feature LAG on wireless lan controller after that WLC will be reboot. and then reboot finished, I saw WLAN menu SSID Admin Status was "Disable" all of SSID.and Interface of SSID changed ...

Since 1550 outdoor APs have been designed to work in harsh environment and have better coverage, we consider to use 1552 APs inside a big construction workshop. Are there any concerns or issues to use 1552 AP indoor? thanks.Michael

Hi,I have Wireless controller 5508 at Main site and Cisco 3600 series access points at remote branch. There is only single WLAN broadcasting at both branch and main site.When clients are connecting to remote site AP, there are getting ip address from...

Hello there,I am trying to configure WPA2 802.1x authentication on my WLC that should use ISE as radius server which is set to authenticate AD users.The issue is that when I try to connect the SSID, it does not forward the authentication request to I...

I just received three AP1262's from Cisco, to replaced my broken AP1262's which were under the limited life time warranty. I hooked them up to my network and they are receiving DHCP addresses but the AP's are not connecting to the controller(s). I ha...

I have a need to link 2 offices that are physically separated by a 3rd office (1 physical building w/ 3 adjoining offices) in the middle.  The walls between the offices are plaster.  I was wondering if the 2 access points above, either with internal ...