cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 wrvs4400n routers. One is in sub level next to the cable modem feeding a gigabit switch for wired ports. Needless to say the wireless signal drops off on the other levels. Is there a way to utilize the other wrvs4400n to maximize wireless co...

mclinehan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using PEAP and i need to know about a situation.I have two SSIDs (VIP and Collaborators) and both have 802.1x authentication in the same RADIUS Server but both have differences in web access.One have content filtering and another not.When i...

Hello,I've got two WCS and two WLCs and about 75 lightweight APs.  I've got 3 SSIDs.  One guest, and two production networks.  I have an area of the building where I do not want the guest SSID to be available.  How can I prevent one AP from accepting...

A wlan on my controller is configured for WPA2, AES encryption and a PSK.  A vendor will supply me with a wireless device for this wlan.  The vendor asks if we use AES 128 or AES 256.  I had always believed we use AES256 but I can't verify this.  How...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I've a number 1242AG APs that i want to reconfigure. These APs were in use before but i've reset to factory defaults on NCS.When i console into the APs now, using independant power source, and try to paste in my config i get"ERROR!!! Command is d...

Hi All, Below  is bridge configration .  I would like to know with this below   configuration data traffic will get compelete encrytion ?? any better  encryption configuration  ?? as I read wpa will not provide complete  encryption. please helpnetwo...

Hello,I have Cisco Wireless Controller 2500 series (AIR-CT2504) and 10 LAPs implemented in my office building. I need to enforce security policy.I have few questions below regarding the Wireless controller 2500 Series- Please advice.1)  Can i enforce...

Hi All,playing with the vWLC, does anyone know how to set the Default Terminal?I have this habit of switching screens when things reboot, and once the "press any key to make this the default terminal" option times out, i have to reboot the vWLC again...

Darren Lynn by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to get notified when a specific rogue SSID is detected on the network using the 5508 controller? If not, could this be done if we were running WCS?

saleff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have bought multiple WAP121 units and would like to know the best practices for layering these units to create a unified wireless network. Can anyone assist me in doing so? Thanks,Stew Ives

stew.ives by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card