cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  we are using wlc 2106-k9 controller,  with mac based authetication for cilents. After few days mac-address database  automatically deleted few mac-address. this is not first time it happen twice. we have entered totally 60 mac-address only ....

chandru.j by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I power the 1552e with the proper poe injector if I am not using the ethernet port for backhaul? I want to get power thru poe but use a fiber for backhaul.

Hello all,I have a question about the 1262 when joined to a controller.  Is there a way to increase the antenna gain on the raidios for increased distance? I have a 12dbi hooked up but i noticed in a show run that the output shows ...

Hello togetherI want to make a change on a set of accesspoints which are in a specific building. I know I have the AP Templates function in my WCS 7.0. What I don't understand, let's assume I want to change the priority of the controllers (primary, s...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had a 350 AP setup for many years.  Recently users are having problems connecting to it.  In the advanced settings it sais forwarding state "Blocking".  It should say forwarding state "Forwarding".  I understand if the AP has no connections it...

Hello All,I have been troubleshooting an issues with Alcatel IP Phones for weeks now and it appears that the issue happens when the calls are made between the wireless phones the majority of the time.  What's strange is that the one way audio happens...

I work for a court reporting firm, small business.  We deal with real time steongraphy and utilize a wireless network in the courtroom to send the feed.  We've recently been asked to provide a FIPS 140-2 validated network (providing the NIST valdiate...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card