Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I would like to invite you into the professional LinkedIn group, where you can find professionals to discuss on real life operations. Wireless systems in real world, tips, knowledge, discussions, news and work opportunities also.The group is...

hepterida by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIWe've got a primary and secondary DHCP setup on all our wlan vlan.The server with the primary DHCP died the other day, so all requests are going via the secondary.My question is, the primary server is backup bu not running DHCP yet.As the primary s...

Hi all,I have bought a Aironet AP1142n. I NOT come with power adapter. How can i access and configure the AP without power?I don't know the default ip address?I do have a Cisco SG 300-10MP 10-Port Gigabit PoE  Managed Switch. How can i use this switc...

Can someone tell me or explain to me if there are best practices for AP Power based on data or voice networks?  Specifically, if you're tasked to do a Wireless Site Survey with the intention that RRM will not be used how would you configure the APs p...

I'm in the process of migrating from WCS on Linux versio 7.0.164.3 to NCS.  Trying to follow the Release Notes for NCS 1.0 for exporting the date from WCS.  Per the doc's, I stop WCS, and run the export script. I get a screen full of data that scroll...

b.tyler by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for the OID for a cisco wlan controller 5508 that will give the Tx+Rx bytes based off of SSID? I am attempting to isolate the MIB that will give me the total byte of traffic for a specific SSID group. I am using PRTG to SNMP poll the WLA...

It appears that there are two different types of log information generated by the WLC-5508.  The stuff that can be sent directly to syslog seems to be very basic while most of the good log information is sent via snmp trap.  Does anyone have this set...

MikeM-2468 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Зарегистрирован: 30.06.2011Пользователь #: 132,140Сообщения: 7 Добавлено: Ср 29 Фев, 2012 1:00    Заголовок сообщения: AP-1131AG-A-k9 и media server Hello ! My situation:I have laptop and playstation3. If i start media server in the laptop and connec...

alter.pub by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIm configuring a WLC 5508 ( version 7 ) with h-reap local switching. All is working , yet i wonder if the vlan mapping can be done better. Currently i need to go into each Lightweight Access point , enable h-reap, then set the native vlan , with th...

Have a AIR-CT5508-K9 Controller running 7.0.116.0 software.Just purchased 3 AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 access points.When these try to join the controller we receive the following error message.%CAPWAP-3-UNSUPPORTED_WLC_VERSION: Unsupported version 7.0.116.0 ...

rgoble by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two Cisco 1300's acting as bridges only. I have created an infrastructure ssid on VLAN 2 and assigned this to the radio. I am carrying multiple VLANs between the bridges (using subinterfaces on the fastethernet and radio ports).I have...

Hi,i have a weird problem on the cisco wireless infrastructure. i have a layer 2 guest vlan created on the LAN infra, this vlan is for the public wifi. Controller is 5508 and 1140 AP'sWLC details:management ip on untagged vlanpublic vlan on vlan 100 ...