cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 3 Aironet 1260's with the same SSID and set with Open Authentication with MAC Authentication. Can I designate one of the 1260's as the MAC Authentication Server? I have all 3 now working with MAC Address Authenticated ty Local List Only and ha...

diek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear    I will order CM 8.5,now the list is MCS7816I5-K9-CMD2 and  10*CP-9951,7 third party ip phone,according to ordering guilde ,must order UCL of 17 LIC-CUCM-USR-A,because the china ordering rules ,must order UCL LIC-CUCM-USR-A≥50,but i do not nee...

Resolved! Split LAG 5508

Has anyone split the LAG media. Example: Copper/Fiber 1 gig + 1 gig = 2 gig LAG?Any "real" benefit to this? Other than different mod's on my 6509?

bedge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Model E2000Firmware: 1.0.04Using 2.4 channels All devices that are connected wireless through this access point have the difficulty of dropping internet momentarily. When ping from wireless devices to comcast.com with -t I get:This happens about once...

willb0033 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone point me to a link that will give configuration examples of a wireles anchor config with one controller in a DMZ. I have tried this on my own and have some problems in my test enviorment. I believe my issues were with the firewall but not...

Hello,I am trying to bring the mobility group between 5508 wlc (dmz) and internal 5508 wlc but it says control and data path down. (Ihave allowed port 97 and ports 16666-16667 both ways)1. should the ntp be sinked inline iwth other controllers ?2. sh...

hi,I am setting up officeexten. jsut have a few queries regarding the setup.I have placed the officeextend wlc in the dmz with an mgmt ip of 192.168.10.2. in the process of anchoring this to the internal wlc. Also the ip on the firewall for this inte...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card