cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL, Has any one configured a WLC with ASA as the gateway, I have 3 interface 70, 80 and 90 ( 70 is the management vlan ) in the WLC, with all the gateway in the ASA. But I can ping only the gateway for vlan 70 from my wlc, none of the other gatew...

hii've tried an number of configs and can never get to the two APs to associate, any help greatly appreciated.I don't get much in the log files:*Mar  1 00:00:18.714: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface BVI1, changed state to up*Mar  1 00:...

philbe by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are looking for a solution for either automated daily creation of guest user accounts or a console for clients enter their details which in turn creates the guest account on the controller.If we go down the path of automation, policy requires ...

Can anyone provide me with some details on wireless mesh networks. such as the technologies used, the way in which they are implemented and any other relevant information.RegardsDan

dparmar89 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Have a 1131 ag aironet and there is no ios in it. it goes to the ap mode. how do i load an ios onto it.  Searched the net but nothing concrete.Thanks

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone...I'm having issue with roaming problem...when client roams to another AP which reside to another controller the connectivity is dropped... the connection status is still there but I can't longer ping to the outside...I noticed that the r...

sqrobin by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm doing a basic install of X8 1041's.All devices are to be connecting on the 5Ghz band.The spec of the 1041 states its supports 802.11 a/b/g/n on 2.4Ghz + 5Ghz band.When configuring the 1041 I only see options relating to the 2.4Ghz band, I see ...

Hello All:I have bought a 861w and can't get the wireles application started.  I log into the router using CCP.  Under wireless I press the Wireless Application button it firesup the webbrowser asking for user name and password I enter that but allI ...

ardy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,****Let me preface this question by saying, I know this may be a fools errand, best addressed through class management, etc. Please just speak to the feasibility and technical hurdles. There may be other applications with the same goal with di...

I am a newbie to setting up wireless and the WLC. I'm trying to set up a guest WLAN. I know that I'll need to VLAN to segment off the traffic from our internal traffic. I don't really want our guest WLAN to access our internal DHCP servers. I am read...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card