cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi dear,I have issue to setup the weekly Busiest client report on our WCS version 7.0.164.0In fact I created a report called Top 5 Wifi client of the week and selected all SSID, All Clients, reporting period = last 7 Days and customized it with optio...

Resolved! wireless - lic

hi! we currently have 100 lic for wlc 5508 and wcs. I forsee that we can't get the license on time as we will be deploying 110 access points soon. is there any temp license oversubscribed allowed? and what's the qty allowed for wlc and wcs? btw, is t...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello wireless experts!!!need some light shed on this. 5508 configured with LAG disabled ap-manager2 - 8 configured diff ip same vlan with management int (dynamic ap still checked on mgt int, vlan 0) ap1142 connected to switch (no/def config, vlan 1)...

Hi All,I have to upgrade a couple of 4400s to support 1142 APs.The controllers currently support 1131s, and are on version 4.0.179.11.  (I know, way back there...)Seeing this huge gap between the level we're on and the most current version, thought I...

Looking to create a guest access WLan so that Vendors can have internet access along with vpn into their own network while disallowing access to our internal systems.I have created a Guest WLan and configured it on the WLC side. I think all I have to...

rlaudicina by Level 1
  • 55 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just completed an 18AP install at my place of employment and we have run into a slight problem.The Apple clients on our wireless LAN cannot discover printers through the bonjour protocol.Am I correct in saying this would be related to either a...

hollap-sn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloFollowing this document: https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-18199I am unable to enable IPv6 support on a wlan  as I keep getting this error message:"Cannot enable IPv6-bridging when DHCP Address Assignment is enabled for WLAN"However, to t...

HiCisco recommended antenna mounting height (indoor) is between 10 and 15 feet (max 20). Could you please share your thoughts on these:- you mount  APs (let's say 30 APs) in the warehouse:          a) in the scenario A all APs are mounted on the same...

I am trying to configure Guest Access. I have a 5508 wlc inside the LAN (wlc01) and a dedicated 5508 guest access wlc (wlc02) behind the firewall in the dmz. My Mobility group status is showing as control path down data down. I have therefore perform...

mrshabbs by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. My boss just asked me if there was a way for him to move from point A to Point B with his wireless laptop and NOT have to reauthenticate at point B if I install another access point there. Right now I have us setup on a Cisco WAP4410N Access ...

I have just installed and configured Prime NCS for a customer of mine. One of the advantages of NCS is the ability to monitor/manage switches as well as wireless devices. We tried to add a 3750 and a 4510 switch into NCS and received the message that...